The Bobbin Wed, Nov 22 2017 20:00

They do it again

Daniel C

Well done to team 'Drawing of a co*k' who were back to winning ways on a massive 46 points and won themselves 75% of tonight’s entrance fee. There was a tie for second to last which eventually went to 'Team Quizlamic State' who got our tie breaker and bagged themselves the remaining 25% of the pot. Team jog star took part for the first time and and won our play your cards right round, winning themselves £27 jack pot. Plenty of fun tonight which is why The Bobbin is the best place to be in a Wednesday evening

« »
Images
QuizMaster
Top Teams
46.0
Drawing Of A Co*k
42.0
Just The Two Of Us
42.0
Quizlimic state
41.0
An owl
40.0
Pen pals
38.0
Crouching woman hidden cucumber
37.0
Sharknado
36.0
Heathbrook mods
31.0
The broad planks
29.0
Bobbin noggins
29.0
Jog star
24.0
No Name