The Bobbin Wed, Nov 08 2017 20:00

Returning champs

Daniel C

'Drawing of a co*k' made it two wins in a row on a staggering 36 points, winning themselves 75% of the entrance fee while 'Penny's from heaven' were in second spot by scoring 33 points and bagged themselves the remaining 25%. A great atmosphere tonight with some great cross team banter and some brilliant competition for our generous three free drinks.

Disclaimer: Blog posts are written by our Quiz hosts. Any opinions or views expressed may or may not be shared by Question One Limited. If you feel the material here is inappropriate please report it to us so we may address it.

« »
Images
QuizMaster
Top Teams
36.0
Drawing of a C**k
33.0
Penny's from heaven
30.0
The storm
29.0
The herd and the bird
28.0
Friends reunited
26.0
Red furry badgers
25.0
Clapham cathy and macro
24.0
The porpoise spits
23.0
The inquizitives
21.0
The bird
18.0
Some sweedes