The Bobbin Wed, Aug 08 2018 20:00

Size Isn't Everything

Jo S

8 enthusiastic teams took to the tables this evening at The Bobbin in Clapham Old Town, to battle it out for the top prize - 75% of the kitty, (this week a grand total of £78.00, making first prize a handsome £58.50, and a second prize of the remaining 25% - £19.50). And my how the neurons flew! Our teams demonstrated a wide range of knowledge answering questions on everything from Russian geography to physics, history and popular culture.

Teams varied in size from 1 man and his dog, to 6+, and while tonight's winning team, "Ragu Ragu", who scored an amazing 39.5 points, were indeed a 6-person band, hot on their heels speeding into second place were "Let's Get Quizzical", a team comprising of only two players, who finished just 1.5 points behind them, scoring a mightily impressive 38. Clearly, two heads are better than one, but two is sometimes all you need if the two in question are as knowledgeable as tonight's quizzing couple.

Do join us again next week for another chance to win a cash prize, free drinks, and most importantly of all, the title of quiz champions of The Bobbin.

Disclaimer: Blog posts are written by our Quiz hosts. Any opinions or views expressed may or may not be shared by Question One Limited. If you feel the material here is inappropriate please report it to us so we may address it.

« »
Images
QuizMaster
Top Teams
39.5
Ragu Ragu
38.0
Let's Get Quizzical
35.5
What's That Fish Finger?
35.5
Robin in the Bobbin
34.0
Pen's Pals
33.0
Two Slips & a Gully
28.0
Aqua Ladies
26.5
Jenny Talwarts