Plough Thu, Jun 23 2016 20:30

The Plough's quiz speaks out about the Referendum

Jason T

We enjoyed a busy quiz at the Plough this Thursday on Referendum night. All 52 of our quiz participants took part in a secret ballot asking whether they wanted to stay in or out of Europe. 84% said 'Remain' with the other 16% voting for leave...which is obviously a tiny, tiny bit different to the UK's actual result! The quiz results were fun too with a three way tie-break for the wine which was skillfully won by 'Three ins don't make an out'. Lots of cash was won tonight plus the usual spot prizes of sweets, beers and nuts. Come and enjoy the quiz fun every Thursday night at the Plough!

Disclaimer: Blog posts are written by our Quiz hosts. Any opinions or views expressed may or may not be shared by Question One Limited. If you feel the material here is inappropriate please report it to us so we may address it.

« »
Images
QuizMaster
Top Teams
42.5
Not Ready Already
37.5
Quizzie Rascals
35.5
Where's our food?
35.0
Slam Jam 38
35.0
Voty Mc Voteface
34.5
In it to win it!
34.0
Rosé tinted spectacles
30.0
Pruners
30.0
Last Place
30.0
The Remainders
27.0
Should we stay or should we go
27.0
Hokey Cokey Club
27.0
Three ins don't make an out
22.5
Salt & Pepper