Prince Regent Tue, Jul 17 2018 20:00

Quiz Night’s Coming Home

Callan D

After the World Cup break, Tuesday nights are back to their Quizzing best at The Prince Regent where the action was tenser than the Columbian match. Only half a point separated the victor after a marked check and "Dynamo Hum" ended victorious taking home 80% of the entry fees. "Herne Hillians Plus Some" were consoled with the remaining 20% and a £10 bar tab went to "The Brixton Parakeets" in a respectable 3rd.
The Jackpot rolls over once more and it needs to be won! Will it be you? Remember, if there’s more that play, there’s more to play for.

Disclaimer: Blog posts are written by our Quiz hosts. Any opinions or views expressed may or may not be shared by Question One Limited. If you feel the material here is inappropriate please report it to us so we may address it.

« »
Images
QuizMaster
Top Teams
34.5
Dynamo Hum
34.0
Herne Hillians Plus Some
32.0
The Brixton Parakeets
25.0
The Toast Hatchers
22.0
Unicycle
20.5
The Mansplainers