Prince Regent Tue, Aug 28 2018 20:00

Summer Bank Holiday Blues

Callan D

The summer bank holiday is behind us but the quizzing action was more than ready to take its place at The Prince Regent. 8 teams, 3 prizes, and a brand new Jackpot to play for.

All quiet on the question front shouted their way to the number one spot taking home £56 in cash (80% of total player takings), 'Pet Sounds' barked to £14 (the other 20%) and 'Half Canadian' can buy as much Maple Syrup as they want with the £10 bar tab for 3rd.

The Jackpot rollover started this week and will get gradually bigger and bigger; as we all know, if there’s more than play, there’s more to play for!

Disclaimer: Blog posts are written by our Quiz hosts. Any opinions or views expressed may or may not be shared by Question One Limited. If you feel the material here is inappropriate please report it to us so we may address it.

« »
Images
QuizMaster
Top Teams
32.0
All Quiet On The Question Front
28.0
Pet Sounds
27.5
Half Canadian
27.5
Herne Hillians
27.0
Moving To Montana
26.0
Spud
20.5
Two Guys One Quiz
19.0
Milkmaids