Quizzing Is Coming Home
What a busy quiz full of questions and laughter! Our art competition, entitled “What are England’s chances of winning the World Cup?” was a smash hit with one team winning with a lovely informative graph. Those two bonus points helped massively as they went on to win the £50 bar tab. They were known as "3 Lions and 2 Columbian Cheetahs".
Second up we had "Better Without Jody" who got a £25 bar tab.
Second to last place (though only just) were "Moldovan Intelligence" who got a bottle of wine.
- 3 Lions And 2 Colombian Cheetahs
- Better Without Jody
- Gary Glitter’s Caving Expedition
- My Nan Can’t Wrestle But You Should See Her Box
- Two In The Pink, One In The Stink
- This better be good, one of us came all the way from Cardiff
- The Twits
- Football’s Coming Home, But Your Dads Not
- Quiztionable Choices
- Moldovan intelligence
- Just Another Mother Flipping Quiz team