Big Fun in Putney
Not the 1990s band - instead another cracking quiz in SW15. A really nice buzz as 13 teams took over the SpoHo, quizzing it out for the £50 bar tab, bottle of wine for 2nd last and 2 drinks for the funniest team name. Tough competition at the top and bottom / AKA the nose and tail... You had to be there.
The biggest cheer of the night? Mice pregnancy... And tonight's controversy? Rhyming slang for Gregory Peck. Who'd a thunk it?!
If Penny had twisted instead of sticking she'd have won £158... but she didn't meaning a tasty rollover next week at 1 in 5!
See you next week Putney!Disclaimer: Blog posts are written by our Quiz hosts. Any opinions or views expressed may or may not be shared by Question One Limited. If you feel the material here is inappropriate please report it to us so we may address it.
- Universally Challenged
- Rosanne, blame it on the pills!
- Half term Hookers
- Meghan loves it when Harry goes DOWN UNDER
- I'm Still ME!
- Three Men and a Would-be Lady
- Putney WI and we are funny!
- We only came for the view
- Come On Arlene
- If you can't keep it in your pants, at least keep it in the family
- Stop the bus and let my brother Jack off
- Thongs aren't knickers