HUGE CASH JACKPOT NEXT WEEK --- £600+
Well well... Another seminal quiz night at The Spotted Horse!
Over a hundred players across 24 teams filled the pub, hungry for...
- The £50 bar tab - kudos to our new team in the top spot "This is our Brexit Plan"
- The bottle of wine for 2nd last - "Quizlamic State" wanted it, "Quizlamic State" got it
- The two bonus drinks for the quickest anagram - hats off to "Universally Challenged" currently "languishing" in third place
And of course... a HUGE jackpot. Rusty stepped up to two beermats and made his choice, with one of them worth £523... Rusty refused an offer to switch... Rusty walked away empty handed. Meaning even more money in the rollover kitty next Wednesday (£600+ I expect) and still at 50:50 odds!
A word from the SpoHo: if you're playing next week reserve your table early - if you plan on turning up unreserved get there early. If you have a reserved table and you're late you may lose your it - the pub had to turn away a few people due to lack of space so all places at a premium!
See you next week!Disclaimer: Blog posts are written by our Quiz hosts. Any opinions or views expressed may or may not be shared by Question One Limited. If you feel the material here is inappropriate please report it to us so we may address it.
- This is our Brexit Plan
- Putney WI
- Universally Challenged
- Putney Boyz 2 Men
- Putney Social Group
- David Mandela
- Quiz in my mouth
- Batmoth Rises
- Ghost Ships
- Project Wine Bottle
- Chequers yourself before you wreck yourself
- My drinking team has a quiz problem
- Queen V
- Team Down Under
- Rob's Hen Party
- Quizteena Aguilera
- The Sparrows
- 5 scientists walk into a bar
- We've got potential
- The Crystals
- Quiz****c State
- Mark Gornall