Quizmaster's Birthday Threatens Putney's Guinness Reserves
The black stuff flowed as 24 teams quizzed it out on Putney High Street. Finally victory for a team who have graced second place a few times with their A team playing their A game.
Quizmaster's birthday made for some... interesting team names with 2 pints going to "I wanna play you like a Luke-lele"
No victory for Tom playing the £268 rollover at 1 in 5 - meaning next week's rollover will be £300+ at 1 in 4.
Good times in SW15!Disclaimer: Blog posts are written by our Quiz hosts. Any opinions or views expressed may or may not be shared by Question One Limited. If you feel the material here is inappropriate please report it to us so we may address it.
- You Don't Look a Day Over 45!
- Happy Birthday, Happy Ending?
- The Jolly Quizlets
- I'm 39 Today & Going Through a Quiz Life Crisis
- Luke, May The 40th Be With You
- You Don't Look A Day Over 25 ;)
- 1 off 40 - Luke Is Feeling Naughty!
- We Be Two, But Next Year, UB40!
- I would have guessed mid-40s (at least).
- Luke... I was your thirties.
- I wanna play you like a Luke-lele
- Happy Birthday! Nearly half way (through the quiz)
- Next year, I'll be a forty year old virgin
- Quiz Akabusi
- Luke, I am your father
- Don't Luke Back in Anger
- RIP your mum's vag... Soz
- There once was a man called Luke; And he was incredibly astute; He walked to the bar; They saw him from afar; And the bar staff said "you don't look a day over 29".
- Team 39 is no 69
- Lil Nicky's Angels
- Team Thomas Are Losers
- It's my birthday and I'll quiz if I want to, lose if I want to
- Needs must Reid's muff