Quizmaster's Birthday Threatens Putney's Guinness Reserves
The black stuff flowed as 24 teams quizzed it out on Putney High Street. Finally victory for a team who have graced second place a few times with their A team playing their A game.
Quizmaster's birthday made for some... interesting team names with 2 pints going to "I wanna play you like a Luke-lele"
No victory for Tom playing the £268 rollover at 1 in 5 - meaning next week's rollover will be £300+ at 1 in 4.
Good times in SW15!
- You Don't Look a Day Over 45!
- Happy Birthday, Happy Ending?
- The Jolly Quizlets
- I'm 39 Today & Going Through a Quiz Life Crisis
- Luke, May The 40th Be With You
- You Don't Look A Day Over 25 ;)
- 1 off 40 - Luke Is Feeling Naughty!
- We Be Two, But Next Year, UB40!
- I would have guessed mid-40s (at least).
- Luke... I was your thirties.
- I wanna play you like a Luke-lele
- Happy Birthday! Nearly half way (through the quiz)
- Next year, I'll be a forty year old virgin
- Quiz Akabusi
- Luke, I am your father
- Don't Luke Back in Anger
- RIP your mum's vag... Soz
- There once was a man called Luke; And he was incredibly astute; He walked to the bar; They saw him from afar; And the bar staff said "you don't look a day over 29".
- Team 39 is no 69
- Lil Nicky's Angels
- Team Thomas Are Losers
- It's my birthday and I'll quiz if I want to, lose if I want to
- Needs must Reid's muff