Alphonso the Sloberer, proving that size isn’t Everything
That’s right, our most loyal of regulars, the terrific trio under the guise this week of ‘Alphonso the Sloberer Returns’ busted through scores from other teams of 7 or 8 people to manage an outstanding victory after weeks and weeks of coming so so close to that coveted £50 bar tab!
But not before they had to fight off Layla’s Bitches at the tie-breaker question:
How many steps are there leading up to the top of Big Ben? That’s right, you got it: 334!
- Alphonso the Sloberer Returns
- Layla’s Bit**es
- Reborn again (again) Quiztians
- On her Majesty’s Digital Service
- Consistently Inconsistent
- 2 L’s and a B
- Tucker Tazmanni
- Where’s the Fudge Bar?
- Lucy Doth Butter No Parsnips